- Advertisement -
APPLY HERE ON LINKEDIN
Company: Rabyte Electronics
Profile: FAE (Embedded Systems)
- Advertisement -
Experience: 2+ Years (Experience in Embedded Systems-Firmware Design)
Education: B.Tech / B.E. – Specialization, Electronics/ Communications,
Industry Type: Electronics– R&D, Field Application Engineering
Role: Senior Field Application Engineer / Field Application Engineer
Functional Area: Firmware programming, Hardware development on MCU based Systems & Hardware design
- Good Knowledge of 16/32 – bit MCU architecture.
- Good Understanding of Embedded system and BSPs.
- Device driver development as per customize hardware board.
- Good Understanding of RTOS and Real-time embedded systems development.
- Good programming knowledge in C & C++ languages.
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software Development.
- Understanding of debugging, tracing tools and test and measurement tools.
- Experience with Automotive Industries Firmware development.
- Experience on Board support package, ARM TOOLS and other leading embedded development tools.
- Experience on RENESAS / ARM processor.
- Knowledge of Device driver development as per customized customer Hardware board.
- Like BMS, Motor controller, Cluster/HMI board etc.
- RTOS and Embedded Middleware.
- Demonstrated proficiency with test equipment relevant to embedded product development (JTAG, logic analyzers, scopes, etc.).
- In depth knowledge of ARM Architectures.
- Debugging concepts and methodologies.
- Support the demand creation for the products.
- Participate in developing strategies for business growth.
- Demonstrate demo to customer as per application requirement.
- Strategize customer engagements along with sales and to meet business objective.
- Provide technical resolution as per customer needs.
- Customer Trainings.
- Co- ordinate technical support activities with sales and technical teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Self- motivated and disciplined.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites to help on solving customer problems.
- Ability to work with multiple customers support at different locations.
- Must be detail oriented with strong customer service skills