- Advertisement -
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- Communicating and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center.
- Supporting the Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
- Escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Center on all escalation issues
- Inform Uptime Service Center on all escalation issues
- Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the CCC
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
Education Qualification & Experience
- BE/B-tech/ Diploma in Electronics/EEE/Biomedical
- 1-3 years of experience in CT/MR