- Advertisement -
This job is Closed! You can check more such Jobs here.
- Good command on Embedded Realtime software testing with C, C++, scripting languages like Python.
- Understand Software requirements, Design & Development of firmware, Software testing for embedded products.
- Hardware and software-based issue analysis and fixes.
- Integration, adaption, and testing of software modules on automotive embedded systems.
- Adhere to ASPICE and product development processes.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Embedded Software Engineering with 65% Overall.
- Good understanding in Microcontroller/microprocessor, Hardware design and Schematics
- Good knowledge and understanding on Embedded software development and process
- Expertise in embedded C (Good to have C++, CAPL, Python)
- Good knowledge and understanding on embedded software architecture and design
- Know How in working with integrated development environments, debugger, configuration management and build environments
- Fundamentals in Real Time OS and Software design
- Fundamentals in automotive SPICE
- Know How of electronics and reliable handling of schematics, oscilloscope and multimeter
- Team spirit and passion to deal with complex problems, open minded
- structured, independent work in a development-oriented team of engineers
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- A critical mind for validation and high-quality standards
- Commitment to adding maximum value by on-time and highest quality project completion
- Ability to identify opportunities for continual improvement
What We Offer
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work