- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Work as an individual contributor on innovative research and/or development projects.
- Be a “hands-on Technologist”, i.e., translate system level specifications into working logic and hardware
- Take part in other assigned team initiatives from time to time
- Schematic design, entry, and Bill of material preparation
- Knowledge of power budgeting, simulations, and derating analysis
- Board bring-up, testing and troubleshooting of hardware
- Preparing product verification plan and components level validation plan
- Implementation of EMI/EMC reduction methods and EX protection
- Generate intellectual property in business-relevant technology areas.
- In depth understanding of electronic components
- Ability to analyze electric circuits
- Understanding of using test and measurements instruments viz. Oscilloscope, Logic
- Analyzer, DMM, Function generator etc. for debugging of circuits
- Working knowledge of interfaces like UART, I2C, SPI
- Preferred if the candidate has an experience writing basic module codes for MCU