Bachelors / Masters in Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication Engineering with 1 to 5 Years Industry Experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to read P&IDs, control narratives, FLDs, I&C specifications, HMIs
- Develop system validation test procedure and test reports for plant protection system and related system for nuclear plant
- 3. Participate in dry run testing on remotely or on surrogate equipment to validate system software and/ or test procedure
This may include some or all of the following:
1. Generate and review test specification(s) and procedures for Cabinet hardware test(CHT)/Channel Integration testing (CIT)/ System Integration testing (SIT)
2. Perform requirements management tracing from design documents to test procedures in DOORS.
3. Generate and review test datasheets for CHT/CIT/SIT
4. Generate and review test reports/summary reports for CHT/CIT/SIT
5. Generate and review integration documents and drawings
6. Generate and review pre-operational test specification(s) and procedure/test plan/test reports
7. Optimisation of test datasheets
8. Submit the documents for proper approvals and archival
9. Integration and test system design and configuration support for testing.
Skills & Experience
Automation Testing, Test Evaluation, Testing, Testing/Validation