Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Work with development teams, and drive Cross-functional teams and suppliers to deliver the products and services related to vehicle connectivity
2. Requirement Engineering i.e. defining requirements for various uses cases and features considering user experience
3. Implementation of ideas/uses cases/features into the application
4. Data definition and signal mapping for various features and use cases with respect to vehicle platforms
5. Architecting and deploying end-to-end solutions integrating Hardware, Communication, Application Development, Integration, and functional verification.
6. Conduct failure mode analysis and ensure compliance
7. Vehicle Variant management w.r.t features
8. Should work as a very good team member and share resources, and work content to meet common team goals.
9. Passion to work with teams and drive the challenges toward a solution
1. Understand the Requirements of Telematics connected car technology
2. Translating and simplifying requirements for test case generation
3. Understanding manual and test automation framework
4. Preparation of test scripts based on the test case library
5. Perform Manual or Automation testing for telematics and connected car features
6. Understanding of client-server architecture.
7. Responsible for the co-creation of the Connected Vehicles solution
- 2-4 years
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Electronics, Mechatronics, Automotive Electronics or Equivalent