- Advertisement -
Company: Renasas Electronics
Job description: Emerging business division is looking for proven results driven Sensors architect of next generation optical sensors and health sensing architect to drive next generation solution to connect with AI-based sensing technologies.
- Individual with proven expertise in design of optical assemblies and platforms comprising of electro-optical and mechanical components
- Design, develop, and launch next-generation Sensor Technologies industrial, medical, bio/health and consumer devices.
- Bring devices to life and enable them to interact with users and the environment in ways never imagined before
- Knowledge of light transport in biological tissue and experience with modeling tools in bio-photonics
- Prepare and deliver executive presentations to clearly communicate technical status, risks, and mitigation strategies and roadmap and technology development.
- Fundamental understanding of electro-optical systems and EE principles.
- Feature definition, block-level simulation, and spec authorship of sensor modules. Preferred – Define ASIC requirements and verification plans, review ASIC design and development process.
- Proficient in programming languages, MATLAB, Python, C etc
- Flexible, collaborative and willing to work in multi-functional fast-paced technology development
- This is a highly multi-functional role and will require close collaboration with mechanical, electrical and software engineers
- MS/PhD degree in Biomedical, EE engineering or related field
- Knowledge of semiconductor the manufacting.
- Experience with statistical methods to analyze and process large data set.
- 2+ years system level device integration
- Experience with quantitative data analysis software (MatLab preferred)
- Experience with at least one of: inertial navigation systems, SLAM, pose estimation, and sensor fusion algorithm development