- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ Years of experience in PCB design
- Expertise in using ECAD tools such as Mentor/Altium/Zuken software (Any one tool hands-on, preferably Mentor Graphics)
- Knowledge of relevant IPC design standards for Library creation / PCB design / Schematic Entry.
- Should be able to understand and read schematics independently.
- Should have awareness of Signal Integrity and Power Integrity concepts for PCB.
- Strong Design for manufacturing, design for test
- Should work with PCB manufacturers and PCB assembly houses to understand manufacturing rules.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, managing own time to meet project milestones and schedules.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with good working attitude.
- Nice to have knowledge of MCAD tools such as Nx, Solidworks