The technology you will be working on represents an important component in Broadcom’s Physical layer product group and will give you an opportunity to combine Broadcom’s wealth of IP with the best commercial tools to produce chips on time. You will be based in the Broadcom Bangalore office.
Experience: 3-15yrs of relevant experience
- L2 / L3 Networking expertise is a must
- Experience with working on FPGA or Emulation platform and post silicon bringup a must.
- Experience in using LA, Oscilloscope, IXIA Ethernet traffic generator
- Automation/Scripting using TCL/Python
- Experience in ‘C’, RTOS development on ARM based SoC’s
- Experience in using ARM debugger tools Trace-32 or Realview or any other tools
- Experience in debugging Verilog/VHDL code and simulation waveform debugging a plus
- Good debugging skills
- SoC bring up experience a plus