DP-COE (Digital Photonics Center of Excellence), being part of Keysight Technologies has the responsibility for developing innovative products in the crucial portfolio segment of Oscilloscopes, Photonics, AWG, BERT, Digitizer, Logic Analysis, Protocol Analysis which provide fast, extensive insight and enable engineering teams of digital designs to do their job faster, with higher quality. We serve our customers in the Computer, Semiconductor, Wireless, Automotive, Storage and Communication industry with leading edge products and solutions. Keysight IST teams work closely with DP-COE to provide required solutions to these industries.
As FPGA Designer, you will lead the design & development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be responsible for the definition and development of complex FPGA designs for our Test products. You will work closely with R&D Project Manager, Product Architects, Solution Teams, FPGA developers, Software Qualification and Software Engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones. The candidate should be a strong team worker and should be able and willing to collaborate with other design teams located in US & Europe
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Typical 2-5 years of R&D experience in FPGA development (Altera, Xilinx)
- Experience of RTL languages – VHDL or Verilog
- Experience of EDA Functional Simulation tools – Synopsys or Mentor or Cadence
- Experience of Altera or Xilinx FPGA Tools Design Flow
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, protocols and product segments
- Experience of creating self-checking Simulation environment involving test bench, scripts for automation, writing test cases.
- Excellent written skills which are required for creating documents like Product Definition,
- Detailed FPGA Design, Hardware & Software Interface documents
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Excellent team-player, responsive and accountable
- Excellent verbal communication skills
R&D-CSG-DPCOE (Digital Photonics Center of Excellence)