- Advertisement -
EXPERIENCE: 3-15 years
General knowledge how things work in RTL team and be able to handle basic-to-mid level
- RTL design/release flows/infra (LINT, CDC, UPF, IPXACT, CSR …)
- Good working knowledge in general scripting (Perl, Python, Make …)
- Customer methodology/flow ask and complaints. Should be able to take up infra cleanup.
Some good examples of infra cleanup
- Correctly clean PERL warnings during RTL build to find/fix any poor usage of variables
- Own automated tools driven regressions runs of available tools in alternate modes for RTL-focused builds
- VCS compiles with selective, not global-ignore, lint and warning bars on just ckt models, hardIP blocks stand-alone, full RTL-only PHY
- Cleanup of grep or other bars to prevent bad `ifdef usage, naming conventions (extend spyglass or add our own), etc.
- Creating design build configurations for different modes like ATPG, HWEMUL