Location: Greater Noida
About the job
How would you like to join Arm at a time of transformation in our industry?
Our memory development group comprises some of the industry’s leading experts in deep submicron circuit design. This position is a rare opportunity for you as a memory circuit professional to work with our successful circuit and layout team. You will discover a wide variety of groundbreaking foundries while collaborating with our team on many different types of memories.
What will I be accountable for?
- In this role you will be working on the following areas:
- Contribute to Memory architectures and Memory compiler development.
- Transistor full-custom design and collaboration with the physical design team for layout realization
- Develop new features, improvements, and optimizations in order to meet Performance, Power and Area targets!
- Coordinate memory characterization activities and analyze results!
- Be comfortable with basic programming tasks (scripts, memory compiler tiling code)
- Ensure high quality and high-performance memory designs with the lowest possible power as needed for Arm CPUs, GPUs, and SOCs.
- Strong interest and command on BASIC electronics [Diode, MOS, RC Circuits and cMOS etc]
- Digital Electronics [Flip-Flops, Latches, Decoders, Multiplexers] fundamentals
- Setup and hold time concepts
- Memory fundamentals, especially for single-port-SRAM.
- Good understanding of technology trade-offs in deep sub-micron technologies
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and positive outlook
- Organized and exhibits attention to detail
- Shell Scripting, ML, Automation
- Statistical simulations (e.g.: Monte-Carlo)
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual is responsible for the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is essential, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
- Be your brilliant self
- Be upbeat not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly