The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required, as is the ability to work with both internal customers and with other third parties.
- Must understand design and development process. DSP Experience good to have Basic Qualifications
- Embedded software development C programming Software architecture Systems design/debug
Preferred: Real-time OS-based systems. Required: Bachelors/Master’s in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering
- With the advance of sensor technologies, QUALCOMM is looking for ambitious, bright, and innovative embedded software engineers who are interested in bringing the exciting sensors technology to the mobile device market.
- You will be responsible for the design, development, integration, and test of real time embedded Sensors software within a very dynamic group setting.
- You will also work with a cross functional team of dedicated engineers to assist in the exciting effort of commercializing Sensors in various kinds of commercial devices.