Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Network & Links
- T&C : Site T&C Manager, Test Engineering Manager,Serial Test Leader,Train Manager
- Industrial: Line Manager , EPU Manager
- Industrial Quality: Industrial Quality Manager
- Suppliers Quality: Supplier Quality Assurance Manager
- Integrating & Participating Units
Overall Purpose of the Role
- Realisation of Project /Product Test in accordance with the testing procedure and delivery schedule
- Manage the test Independently
Hierarchical Reporting: Serial Test Leader
- To have an clear and exhaustive understanding of the Acceptance Criteria.
- Pariticpate in a Hand Over process from Manufacturing
- Ensure the test are carried out according to the Testing procedure and the result properly recorded
- Make sure that right tools available to carry out the testing activities.
- New ideas to improve continuously the operational activities to ensure productivity targets are met.
- Consolidate and well document Test Reports.
- Implement and deploy methods and tools and best practices pointed out at transport level such as APSYS
- Regularly consolidate and monitor the project KPI’s.
- Manage Interface and perfect working relationship with : PrIM, Industrial Quality,
- Production Line Manager, Manufacturing EPU Manager,to achieve the testing KPI’s.
- To Manages disputes with other team members.
- To deveolp the self competencies as per the development plan
- Ensures T&C activities and operating areas comply with Site EHS requirements.
- Reports Deviations, Near-misses and Accidents.
- Demonstrates excellent EHS behaviour.
Qualifications & Skills
Bachelor in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with miminum 4 years & above of experience in rolling stock industry.
- Team work
- Decision Making
- Trustworthiness & Ethics
Technical Competencies & Experience
- Ability to read Electrical / Mechanical Schematics
- Complex Trouble shooting technique
- Electrical Measurements
- Safety Culture while working on High Voltages (25KV)
Experience / Skill Set
- Metro rail
- Rolling Stock
- Auxiliary/Power converter used in IR.
Language Skills: Proficient in English & Hindi language
IT Skills: MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)