As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents
- To perform installations, maintenance and after sales support of the following products:
- X-Ray Fluorescence spectrometers, Single Crystal and X-Ray Diffraction systems
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, diagnose, and repair complex equipment problems in a minimum amount of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Familiarity with the operation and use of standard electronic test equipment.
- Familiarity with the use of personal computers.
- M Sc. (Physics or Material Science ) or B.E. ( Instrumentation , Electronics )
- Minimum1-3 years previous service experience installing and repairing complex electronic systems
- Experience with XRD/XRF is a plus
- Strong technical skills involving analytical instrumentation
- Excellent customer focus with ability to reliably respond to inquiries, communicate and interact with Scientists that possess a Ph.D. (or Master’s Degree)
- Excellent verbal ,written, MS office ,computer, technical data, communication and presentation skills with knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work independently ,prioritize, multi-task, follow through and meet deadlines within an entrepreneurial and customer-focused work environment
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 70-80% as required