Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Hardware Engineering
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
- STA setup, convergence, reviews and signoff for multi-mode, multi-voltage domain designs.
Timing analysis, validation and debug across multiple PVT conditions using PT/Tempus.
- Run Primetime and/or Tempus for STA flow optimization and Spice to STA correlation.
- Evaluate multiple timing methodologies/tools on different designs and technology nodes.
- Work on automation scripts within STA/PD tools for methodology development.
- Good Technical writing and Communication skills, should be willing to work in cross-collaborative environment
- Experience in design automation using TCL/Perl/Python.
- Familiar with digital flow design implementation RTL to GDS : ICC, Innovous , PT/Tempus
- Familiar with process technology enablement: Circuit simulations using Hspice/FineSim, Monte Carlo.
Education: B.Tech or MTech/MS in Electrical/Electronics/Microelectronics/VLSI.
- Strong expertise in STA timing analysis basics, AOCV/POCV concepts, CTS, defining and managing timing constraints, Latch transparency handling, 0-cycle, multi-cycle path handling
- Hands-on experience with STA tools – Prime-time, Tempus
- Have experience in driving timing convergence at Chip-level and Hard-Macro level
- In-depth knowledge cross-talk noise, Signal Integrity, Layout Parasitic Extraction, feed through handling,
- Knowledge of ASIC back-end design flows and methods and tools (ICC2, Innovus)
- Knowledge of Spice simulation Hspice/FineSim, Monte Carlo. Silicon to spice model correlation.
- Proficient is scripting languages – TCL, Perl, Awk
- Basic knowledge of device physics