- Advertisement -
Company: Infineon Technologies
In your new role you will
- Provide technical support through digital channels to customers to use Infineon Traveo/Aurix microcontrollers during evaluation and development phase of their application.
- Recreate, debug and solve the technical issues reported by customers at any time during the life cycle of Traveo/Aurix microcontrollers.
- Provide technical support to internal FAEs (Field Application Engineers) to support their customers in selection, evaluation and integration of Infineon products.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, hardware design, chip design, software and content development teams to solve issues reported by customers.
- Develop collaterals (code examples, application notes, knowledge base articles) to make our community forum self-sufficient to answer customer queries and also based on customer request.
- Prepare and deliver product/application training to peers and end customers
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in embedded systems as a firmware developer or an application engineer. Experience on AUTOSAR, ASIL-D compliant automotive electronics will be an added advantage.
- Ability to conduct investigative research to identify and resolve customers technical issues.
- Experience in writing and debugging software in C/C++ or any other high-level languages.
- Experience in using tools like Oscilloscope, multi-meter, function generator etc.
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies very quickly.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A customer-oriented mindset and focus on innovative, scalable methods to make customers self-sufficient.
- Knowledge about Infineon Traveo/Aurix microcontrollers is desirable.