The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Engineer would be responsible for carrying detailed engineering for Building Automation projects off-shore and on-shore.
The candidate would be closely working with the team in Pune executing projects independently off-shore\on-shore. While maintaining the quality and timeliness of the deliveries, the role requires contribution in establishing robust working methodologies on the technical & non-technical grounds engaging & prospering customer relationships. The job role also calls for onsite assignments within North America, Europe and middle east with considerable travel opportunities.
We are looking forward to dynamic result-oriented candidates who possess outstanding technical skills and are ready to take challenges with a go-getter attitude.
- Execute control system hardware design engineering, software programming and graphics projects independently.
- Act as technical interface to customers to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review inputs, ensure Scope clarity, and map customer expectations in actual deliverables.
- Converse and communicate with the customers’ representatives for project initiations, RFIs & project close-out.
- Build rapport with the team ensuring smooth execution of projects.
- Ensure quality & specs compliances of deliverables for projects.
- Identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards.
- Ensure end to end project closeout (commissioning support either physically on-field or over the phone)
- 2-6 years’ Experience in one/more of the following industries: HVAC hardware engineering, software programming, graphics, commissioning, or technical sale estimation. On-field commissioning of HVAC or experience of Niagara 4 or similar tool experience would be added advantage.
- Qualifications: BE (Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Communication)
Professional Skills / Knowledge required:
- In-depth knowledge & experience in one or more of the following domains: Detail design engineering, Product selection, Valves/damper selection/sizing. Panel Wiring and design. HVAC – PLC / DDC software exposure.
- Must be a good learner.
- Ability to work on multiple product platforms and do multi-tasking.
- Organized and result-driven to ensure timely and accurate information
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.
- Outstanding technical skills in HVAC products and solutions of Honeywell or similar companies.