- Contribute to the success of Siemens by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Siemens Scalable Verification products.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
- Developing Technical content for Siemens knowledgebase.
- Creating new functional specification based on the customers’ technical requirements and work closely with R&D in getting it implemented. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the R&D.
- Work with Field team in understanding customer needs on FV, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Siemens tools for successful project completion.
- Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation phases.
- Provide training and technical support to customers using Siemens tools
Job Role Requirements
Required BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.s in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
3-10 years in Functional Verification domain
- Strong hold on VHDL/Verilog and SystemVerilog and UVM knowledge
- Simulation/Verification using directed tests, constraint random testing, assertions and coverage driven verification methods
- RTL and Gate Level (GLS) verification and debug
- Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF
- Working knowledge of AVM, OVM, VMM, UVM and experience of using one of these methodologies in at least one complex project.
- Protocol Knowledge would be added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge in EDA tools like Questa, VCS, NCSim, IUS, Verdi tools
Location: Bengaluru and Uttarkashi
Company: Mentor Graphics
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.