- Advertisement -
- Responsible for on-site support activities such as demonstration of solution, installation, implementation, maintenance of solutions, which include wireless communication testers, test systems and OEMS tools.
- Require excellent debugging and problem-solving skills, ensures customer satisfaction with prompt support.
- Passion for customer interaction and willingness to provide technology and testing related support to customers. Proactively responds to customer issues to prevent interruption of customer’s business. Should have strong presentation skills to conduct technical trainings, seminars and workshops for internal teams and customers.
- Should have strong team work and accountability for customer engagements.
- Educational Qualification: BE or B. Tech in Electronics and communications or equivalent.
- Experience: 3-6 years in technical support.
- Technology Knowledge: Basic understanding of 3GPP Test Specifications for 3G, LTE, NB-IoT, IMS, 5G, OTA concepts.
- Product Knowledge: Network simulator Wireless communication tester eg R&S CMW500, CMW100 or equivalent. Basic knowledge of RF products like Oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzer will be added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of programming skills eg Python, LabView and Matlab software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Travel Required: Yes, 50% of time.
Location: New Delhi
Company: Rohde & Schwarz
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.