This job is to address testing requirements of global customer projects. The incumbent joining the Global Test Team is expected to work in the areas of New Energy Vehicle (NEV) /Hybrids/EV’s (Motor Control Unit, Vehicle Control Unit, Battery Management System, Advanced Driver assistance system, On Board Charger and Fast Charging).
The Job Responsibilities are:
Understanding the system/functional requirements
Developing a test case scenario, detailed test specification/test steps development, test script development, test execution and analysis, defect reporting for the test requirements
Responsible for Requirement Analysis, effort estimations and work breakdown.
Responsible for writing Test Specifications, Test automation in dSpace HiL environment, execution of Test automation framework and reporting test defects to ensure that 100% Software test coverage.
Travel and work at customer (OEM) locations for both short term and long term in India/abroad
Bachelors/Masters in Electronics & Communications/Electronics/Electrical/Computer engineering
Experience: 2-6 years
- Good experience/ knowledge on Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Testing experience MCU, VCU, BMS, OBC, Fast Charging, ADAS
- Good grasp of test case development (Functional and System)
- Exposure to experience on HiL testing environments (ETAS/dSPACE/Vector – any one is OK)
- Automation experience in C#, Python, perl, VB.net
- Should have worked with CAN tools like CANoe, CANalyzer or CANape , INCA TPT, Tessy tools, silver experience for MiL/SiL testing
- Knowledge on protocols, CAN, LIN, UDS
- Python/CAPL programming language
- Model based development experience
- Plant model development using Matlab-Simulink tools
- Unit level Test methodology understanding
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills.
- Automotive domain experience only preferred
- Experience in testing of ECU Control Software in MIL (Model-in-loop) and SIL (Software-in-Loop)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently on a given task
- OEM/Onsite experience, direct interaction with Requirement Owner preferred
- Ability to learn and adapt to evolving tools/technologies,Ability to work with diverse teams
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.