The ideal candidate for this position should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills in the areas of MicroStrategy Application. High-volume MicroStrategy experience is a must. The candidate must also possess strong process automation experience, real-world production deployment and production support experience, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What We Are Looking For
- Create and/or review MicroStrategy technical designs based on functional requirements
- Build and maintain MicroStrategy schema objects (attributes, facts, hierarchies, tables, views, etc.)
- Build and maintain MicroStrategy public objects (metrics, filters, templates, reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Performance tuning to ensure acceptable report execution times, including validation of report SQL
- Support production reports by investigating open issues and coding solutions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation
- Continue to advance knowledge of MicroStrategy report development and schema administration
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements
- Experience as a MicroStrategy architect (tables, attributes, facts, hierarchies, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced MicroStrategy features (distribution services, transaction services, mobile, etc.)
- Familiarity with MicroStrategy dashboard development
- Knowledge on ETL development activities using Informatica, PL/SQL, etc.
- Create, update and maintain technical design and specification documents.
Qualifications (Desired Profile)
- Experience with MicroStrategy v8 or v9 is highly preferred
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to coordinate work efforts and review with US IT Team
3-5 years of MicroStrategy and Data Warehouse ETL experience
Company: Arrow Electronics