Schneider Electric is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner for the Exchange platform. Exchange is the SE experience hub for digital solutions and software dedicated to Schneider Electric partners and end users.
The Product Owner (PO) is responsible for the product features from concept to End-of-life. The PO works with UX teams, architects, product managers and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met on time with each product release. The PO is the key decision maker on product content and feature priorities, and works with the Scrum Master to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the product lifecycle. The PO understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized backlog of user stories to ensure that the team is working on features that maximize business value.
- Collaborate with product architect(s) and product managers to translate business requirements into clearly understood user stories for the development teams to implement.
- Work with scrum master and technical leads to estimate the user stories and decompose them into actionable development tasks, and determine scope and priorities for individual sprints.
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are inspired and motivated to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Interface with the project team (quality, project management, purchase, supply chain, industrialization, manufacturing) as single point of contact for all technical queries in executing the project.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as a key technical contact for queries related to the product.
Qualifications – Technical:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics engineering or equivalent.
- Work experience of 4 to 8 years in product development.
- Experience in product costing and developing product FMEAs.
- Hands-on Scrum / Agile experience of 2-5 years in product development will be highly valued.
- Proficient with building workflows, writing user stories, grooming and prioritizing product backlogs and developing acceptance criteria.
Qualifications – Soft skills:
- Strong leadership skills to influence a diverse group of stakeholders with ability to challenge and make difficult and quick decisions on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context and complex environment (functional and organizational).
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- A good work ethic, along with high energy and a positive attitude, high degree of self-organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a flexible and changing/demanding environment.
Company: Schneider Electric
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.