- Advertisement -
B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience as a component engineer in any Power Electronic industry.
The Role involves identifying new alternate components , qualifying the components, coordinating with the vendors for sourcing components for the product and to interface between the R&D & Supply chain.
- Identify and develop secondary sources of electrical components for the product
- Responsible for Part qualification process of new electrical and magnetic components for NPD programs. Includes PQR Approval and the Part Spec approval in the database for the new parts.
- Assist in new vendor qualification process.
- Provide the required data to the buyer for procuring the parts for Engineering Proto, alpha Build and pilot production
- Structuring and creating “Bill of Material” (BOM) for the product designed under NPD program.
- Responsible for loading the Bill of Material (BOMs) in Oracle for all the NPD Programs.
- Responsible for BOM costing done for all Projects.
- Generation of ECO and ECN for Design, Test and Component changes. Ensure that all the ECO’s and ECN are implemented.
- Creation of new parts numbers for all the Electrical components used in the NPD projects in CODA and Parts Spec Database.
- Ensure all the parts are Controlled Release for the Pilot production of New Products.
- Development and maintenance of professional relationships with various manufacturers.
- Act as a Technical Liaison between R&D and supply chain during New Product Release & product transfers to ensure the products are released for manufacturing.
Technical /Functional Skills
- Qualification of Electronics Parts
- Experience in Component Engineering activities
- Knowledge of Electronic components such as Active, Passive & Magnetic parts.
- Knowledge of Desktop applications – MS office packages
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of various commodities & component distributors.
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Good understanding of documentation procedures
Other Skills: Good communication skills ( both oral & written )
- Advertisement -
Experience Required: 3-5 years experience in Power electronic Industry
Education: B.Tech Electrical & Electronics
Location: Schneider Electric
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.