- Advertisement -
Company: Schneider Electric
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor remotely, critical infra equipment which supports IT systems and components in the electrical distribution through an integrated platform followed by relevant incident and problem management
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, alerts, web-based incidents and prioritizing customer support needs
- Manage and maintain critical facility Monitoring Systems (monitoring and management of air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage, running health and safety and housekeeping checks)
- Awareness and alignment to internal OLAs, external SLAs and personal KPIs
- Understanding of Energy Efficiency concepts and identifying opportunities to optimize energy consumption patterns.
Mandatory skill sets
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people
- – Ability to converse in English fluently.
- – Ability to write formal emails
- Good email and phone etiquette
- Basic knowledge of electrical concepts/devices and electronics essential
- Working knowledge of major operating systems (Microsoft) Optional
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly.
- Good problem-solving abilities and aptitude to understand and explain technical information.
- Proven ability to work towards individual and team targets.
- To be able to contribute as an Individual contributor and a team player.
- Preference for previous experience in Building Management systems or similar monitoring platforms.
- Knowledge of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts including the state /national holidays.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a technical contact centre with voice process supporting UK /Europe/US
- 2+ years of field experience as a service engineer for UPS, Cooling systems, and Electrical Distribution will be an added advantage
- BE/BTech in Electronics /Computer science
- Three-year diploma from a reputed institution.