Nymble is building Julia – a Kitchen Robot for your home that cooks the best food, every day, on autopilot. You get fresh food, customized exactly for your taste – all without putting in time and effort.
The opportunity to build a company that can so vastly impact the everyday lives of millions comes once a lifetime. Supporting and financially backing our ambitions are entrepreneurs who’ve done it themselves: Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Samay Kohli, and Akash Gupta (Grey Orange Robotics). We are headquartered in India, with teams in Bengaluru (India), San Francisco (US), and Shenzhen (China).
As an Electronics Design engineer, you will be responsible for defining the entire electronic architecture of Julia which is what allows:
- Our users to easily access and share recipes on the cloud;
- The coordination of our motor drivers that ensures all electromechanical sub-systems are running in tandem and delicious food is prepared;
- The micro-circuitry of the camera board to power our AI Engine and allow it to fine-tune recipes.
- Sizing up electronic requirements and specifications.
- Working with external vendors for schematic development, component selection, detailed design, verification testing, arriving inference from the test results and interfacing with cross functional/support teams (such as mechanical, manufacturing process, simulation, drafting, ECAD, evaluation, marketing, supply chain and external test labs).
- The candidate will be working along with various teams such as mechanical design, manufacturing, marketing, supply chain etc.
- Additional responsibilities include technical report generation, documentation, and progress reporting.
- Defining active & passive tests for the board based on all the peripherals of the board.
- Lead efforts towards making jigs for circuit testing, life testing, sub-assembly and assembly testing during assembly of product.
- Sound knowledge of Analog and Digital Electronics design.
- Hands on experience with various serial communication protocols such as SPI and I2C.
- Hands-on knowledge of Micro-controller interfacing and Analog to Digital data conversion, designing with Op-Amps, transistors, MOSFET, linear & switching regulators, Current output (4-20mA) circuits.
- Experience in PCB schematics & exposure to layout design in (Altium/ORCAD).
- Good knowledge on Design for manufacturability, assembly & testing expertise.