- Responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and circuit bring-up.
- Prepare design documents, BOM and other technical documents in accordance with company procedures and generation of HW test programs.
- Prepare and participate in design reviews, Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system, Collaborate effectively across functional areas and provide production/ post production support.
- Good knowledge and design experience in Analog electronics, Digital interfaces, Microcontrollers and Power supplies.
- Well versed in schematic entry tools like OrCAD and be able to assist PCB design engineer in component placement, routing guidelines etc.
- Solid understanding of design for industrial applications including EMI/EMC and environmental specifications and their testing.
- Proficient in board testing and debugging and knowledge in compilation of PCB design documents and construction documents (circuit diagram, layout design, documentation, 3D models, drawings). Risk management, Configuration management and Project management.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are seeking for a Bachelor in BE / ME in Electronics & Comm/ Electrical with strong track record 2 to 10 years of experience in electronic hardware development ( Digital & analog circuits) and experience in Protection / Sub-Station Automation Industry is desirable. This job is based out of Goa, India