Looking for an experienced Hardware engineer with a background in High-speed signal PCB design. Here you will be working with a closely-knit team where your products and ideas will be valued more.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or related qualification
- 3 years relevant hardware design experience
- Microprocessor based PCB design and evaluation experience is necessary
- Should have worked on a user-ready microprocessor-based product
- Design electronic hardware and ensure it complies with specifications.
- Perform printed circuit board (PCB) layout and ensure it is accurate.
- Designing of PCB for microprocessor-based applications. Must have good command in this.
- PCB layout design with BGA, LPDDR2, DDR3, USB, etc
- Recommend multiple microprocessors which can be used as per cost and applications.
- Provide Hardware Electronic engineering support as required.
- Having a basic knowledge of Camera & sensor interfacing with SOC Evaluation kits is a plus.
- Create, maintain and update engineering-related aspects (e.g. parts, bill of materials) of the material requirements planning (MRP) system.
- Assist the production team with diagnosing manufacturing issues, tooling, and testing/fixtures.
- Ensure the documentation of products and packing lists is accurate and well-maintained.
- Ensure components, processes, and products are designed to maximize effective manufacturing and efficiency requirements.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.