Company: Universal Electronics
About The Job
At UEI you will be part of a world class team that is working to innovate and revolutionize the meaning of ‘wireless control’. Whether it’s via chips, software licenses or turnkey products, we are continuing to reinvent how consumers interact with devices and services in their home.Each day we make the connected home smarter, easier to connect and use, and more sustainable. We delight our Fortune 100 customers such as Comcast, Apple, Samsung, Google, Vivint and Daikin with ground breaking wireless technology solutions such as advanced, voice-enabled remote controls, cloud control solutions, extreme low power Bluetooth silicon with energy harvesting capabilities, smart thermostats and sensors and many other IoT solutions.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop test strategy, test plan and test cases, execute test cases and generate test reports for projects relating regression, system, functional, performance tests
- To work with development, tools teams and PMs for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed
- To perform Software Specification reviews, Test Plan reviews; improve test coverage, Scripting and Automation testing etc.
- Effective usage for test automation tools
- Ensure project compliance with Software Quality Processes
- Verify fulfillment of release criteria
- BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in E&C or E&E.
- 2+ years of industry experience in testing.
- Hands on experience on Embedded product (STLC), microcontroller and microprocessor knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of analog/digital hardware, C and assembly awareness.
- Good computer skills along with an understanding of basic hardware.
- Knowledge of using the Linux based tool and test exposure to STB will be an advantage