Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
▪ What education and education level are necessary for the position?
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
▪ How many years of professional experience in a specific professional area are required for the position
– At least 3 years EMC experience, automotive industry is plus
– Ability to communicate in a courteous and effective manner with internal and external customers
– Ability to apply and understand advanced concepts of electrical and/or mechanical nature
– Ability to deliver training
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Application of the Valeo CIPLV methodology
- Support the projects from all BGs to define the PRA (Preliminary Risk Analysis) and to define action plans related to the CIPLV methodology application
- Is the key contact for project team key members (HW, R&D PTM…)
- Support project for customer specification analysis / comparisons and write documents about such analysis to capitalize.
- Perform EMC design activities based on the use of all the tools / techniques he disposes (simulation, internal tools, experience, mock up…)
- Define the Layout EMC specification according to pre analysis and ensure the layout follow up through a close partnership with the CAD Engineer
- Write and support the validation by the OEM of the EMC test plan in partnership with the project team
- Organize EMC design tests and perform debug activities to make the product compliant. Define to the project team the modification to reach compliance and deliver analysis reports to explain and justify the requests.
- Is Valeo representative at OEM to support the project teams
Knowledge transfer and Transverse
- Support the EMC engineers / coworkers in the team in their daily work to support them in solving problems observed.
- Do the tasks assigned by N+1 from time to time.
- Perform the assigned administrative tasks (Project documentation storage, STR, 5S, KPI…)
- Participate to daily meeting and prepare the data to be shared within the team.
- Is active in the EMC Valeo network and contribute to the knowledge / experience sharing sessions.
- Is committed to comply with and implement the safety/environmental policy of the Division.