As a Memory Circuit Design Verification Engineer / Senior Memory Circuit Design Verification Engineer, you will work in a highly innovative, motivated, young and dynamic design team capable of verifying complete products using state of the art memory technologies. You will need to have the ability to evaluate full chip and/or block level functionality and provide solutions to help the timely delivery of a functionally correct design.
Complete ownership of verification and end to end analysis of complex full chip gate level custom designs with advanced low power and power management technologies spread across multiple categories such as DDR4, LPDDR4,DDR5 and LPDDR5 that are capable of operating at high speeds of up to 6400MT/s.
Collaborate closely with design and verification team members spread across the globe, many of whom have decades of experience in memory design.
Work on cross functional tasks that can widen your skill set.
For nearly 40 years, Micron Technology, Inc. has redefined innovation with the world’s most advanced memory and semiconductor technologies. We’re an international team of visionaries and scientists, developing groundbreaking technologies that are transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Our Global team is growing and we are looking for a passionate Memory Circuit Design & Verification Engineer / Senior Memory Circuit Design & Verification Engineer in Micron Technology’s DRAM and Emerging Memory Group (DEG) in India.
- Provide verification support to design projects by simulating, analyzing and debugging pre-silicon full chip designs.
- Develop Test cases/Stimulus to increase the functional coverage for all DRAM and emerging memory architectures and features.
- Develop and maintain test benches and test vectors using simulation tools and run regressions for coverage analysis and improvements.
- Co-work with international colleagues on developing new verification flows to take on the challenges in DRAM and emerging memory design.
- Participate in developing verification methodology and verification environments for advanced DRAM and emerging memory products.
- Analytical capability for complex gate level circuit designs
- Basic understanding of CMOS circuit designs
- Familiar with both SPICE and Verilog simulations
- Experience in System Verilog, PLI coding
- Experience in UVM Test Bench
- Previous work experience in DRAM memory related fields
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team
Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering or related engineering field required
Company: Micron Technology