Experience: 2-3 years
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Electronics/Computer Science
- Development of verification test bench components such as drivers, monitors, response checkers as well as use most advanced UVM VIPs
- Development of direct and constrained-random stimulus; Understanding and analysis of RTL code, functional, assertion coverage results
- Strong skills in debug, failure re-creation and root cause analysis
- Understanding and implementation of formal verification methods is a Plus
- Low Power intent verification using CPF, UPF along with GLS/SDF will be desirable.
- AMBA, AXI bus protocols
- VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog
- Scripting proficiency – PERL, Python, UNIX/LINUX
- DSI/CSI/DP/HDMI Protocols
- Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
- Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
- Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
- Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
- Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
4+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience. ,2+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF). ,2+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software. ,2+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc.
Computer Science, DSP Architectures, Electrical Engineering, Optical Systems, Packaging Systems
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.