Experience: 2-3 years
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Electronics/Computer Science
- Development of verification test bench components such as drivers, monitors, response checkers as well as use most advanced UVM VIPs
- Development of direct and constrained-random stimulus; Understanding and analysis of RTL code, functional, assertion coverage results
- Strong skills in debug, failure re-creation and root cause analysis
- Understanding and implementation of formal verification methods is a Plus
- Low Power intent verification using CPF, UPF along with GLS/SDF will be desirable.
- AMBA, AXI bus protocols
- VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog
- Scripting proficiency – PERL, Python, UNIX/LINUX
- DSI/CSI/DP/HDMI Protocols
- Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
- Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
- Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
- Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
- Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
4+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience. ,2+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF). ,2+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software. ,2+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc.
Computer Science, DSP Architectures, Electrical Engineering, Optical Systems, Packaging Systems