Microchip is seeking an entry level Wireless Systems Applications Engineer to provide customer support and develop sample applications for embedded wireless controller and SoC products.
- Develop innovative solutions for the design issues reported by key clients worldwide
- Collaborate with internal Engineering teams and other Applications Engineers to implement new features and solutions
- Create knowledgebase articles, application notes, training presentations, and videos to educate clients and Microchip technical personnel
- Develop demo and sample applications that showcase real-world usage of wireless products in embedded systems
- Test and release SDK and software framework packages
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent with up to 2 years of experience in wireless embedded systems design and development
- Hands-on experience with embedded C; Python and Linux experience is a plus
- Familiar with microcontroller-based system development
- Good verbal and written abilities in the English language
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies is a plus: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, JIRA, Confluence, Source Control tool
Company: Microchip Technology
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.