The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Analyze product requirements.
- Design test cases based on requirements.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Test project and testing objectives.
- Execute test conditions and scripts to address complete test coverage of different test platforms. Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Execute and analyze test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Manual and automated testing of flow meters.
- Interact with various stake holders of other developments to collect requirements for development of interface files. Design and develop interface files for various fieldbus protocols as needed.
- Integration testing of interface files with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support.
- Device Stress testing.
- Supporting device validation by various other groups in Emerson as part of process.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must Have Strong Experience in Embedded Product testing like Flow Transmitters.
- Must Have Knowledge of field instrumentation and industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, TCP/IP, industrial networks, basics of industrial host systems like PLC and DCS system.
- Prefer to have UFT tool experience with Script Development, VBScripting, Object Handling and Error Handling
- Testing of windows or web-based application for embedded products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecomm Engineering / Instrumentation is required. Master’s degree preferred.