What you’ll be doing
- Researches design and develops solutions to meet business requirements.
- Manages full development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Performs solution design, verification, and support, which may require research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot programs and applications.
- Analyze and amend errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project lifecycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and systems.
- Review work of development teams.
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under general supervision
- Entry-level professional role
What we are looking for
Experience / Education
University Degree holder with 0–2 years of relevant experience
Company: Arrow Electronics