Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Field Service Engineer (FSE). In this position, you would be a key part of the India field service team. A successful field service engineer will deliver world class service and support to Lutron commercial customers. You will commission, troubleshoot, and update Lutron light control systems across various types of commercial projects.
Contributions & Responsibilities
- Become proficient in commissioning, installing, programming and servicing Lutron systems, while following all field service procedures and policies
- Installing software and firmware
- Interact with clients to fulfill the job need
- Work independently to accommodate an ever-changing schedule and priorities
- Interface with engineering and all business units to drive product improvements
- Understand Lutron’s business, customers, and sales channels to effectively communicate project status
- Interface with sales to capitalize on new equipment opportunities and sell services as needed
- 4 Years Technical Bachelors Degree (Electrical and Electronics preferred)
- 3-5 years previous commissioning experience with similar equipment preferably Lighting controls, HVAC, BMS, F&S or A/V
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated
- Ability to train our customers on system operation
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to travel 70% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Company: Lutron Electronics
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.