We are looking for a Lead Test engineer for the Schneider Solar renewable Energy Products.
- Perform firmware testing activities like test setup, test development, execution & test artifacts generation.
- Work with firmware development team during development and testing. Organize and execute test activities by using formal test methodology and effective test automation.
- Drive the testing activities and test automation on every software releases.
- Perform automated tests, analyze test results, report defects into the bug tracking system
- Design, implement, execute, and improve product and system level test coverages using BDD framework
Qualifications and Skill sets
Education: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech
Experience: 4 to 10 years of experience in verification and Validation of Embedded software products and systems.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Embedded Software Testing and automation using Python Framework
- Good expertise in Python programming and Scripting
- Good expertise in BDD/Gherkin Scripting/ Cucumber Testing framework
- Good debugging/troubleshooting experience and writing BDD and Gherkin scenarios and Test cases
- Experience in design and development of test automation suite using BDD Framework
- Desirable to have knowledge and expertise on products like communication gateways, Power Electronics based products
- Good working Knowledge on Serial Protocols, Modbus (RS485), Modbus TCP, CAN, UART, USB, Power Electronics or Electrical domains would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge on selenium, web and cloud Jenkins and other continuous integration tools would be added advantage.
Company: Anlage Infotech
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.