Qualcomm is the largest fabless design company in the world. Qualcomm provides hardware, software and related services to nearly every mobile device maker and operator in the global wireless marketplace. Our chipsets power a variety of products; tablets, smartphones, e-readers and other devices, and our digital design team is at the core of all of them. Qualcomm’s Graphics System Team is responsible for the development of end to end and system on chip (SOC) architectural solutions for next generation of graphics processing units (GPUs) and compute devices. The Performance and Power team develops the necessary models and tools required to analyze the power and performance of these next gen architectures at various stages of development.
- Analyze Graphics Application’s performance at GPU and Systems Level using RTL simulations
- Correlate performance projections from model with design
- Bottleneck analysis and identifying GPU HW/Driver/Compiler Performance Optimizations
- Develop tools to help improve Performance Debug
- Correlate performance projections from design with Silicon
- Plan future GPU configurations based on marketing requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2-5 years Performance Analysis/verification or related work experience
- Solid understanding of CPU/GPU/DDR architecture/MicroArch
- Familiarity with Pre-Silicon Verification Environment
- 2+ years of Experience with Performance Verification/Analysis on SOC/CPU/GPU
- Understanding of Bottleneck Analysis
- Good understanding of Graphics Pipeline and workloads
- Strong C/C++/Scripting skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferred and Required Masters in CS/ECE
- Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
- Preferred: Master’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.