BTL India is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer (with 3 to 6 years’ experience) for Research and Development of medical devices. This role has to support in the Design and Development of medical devices.
Roles And Responsibilities
As part of the Medical Product development team, should be able to perform following duties as assigned by Manager/Leads to support the team’s goals but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for understanding the hardware requirements of the system/product.
- Undertake conceptual studies by designing & building feasibility prototypes at module or system level.
- Perform necessary hands-on testing at circuit level / module level / product level to evaluate the hardware performance.
- Work on circuit design, circuit simulations, schematics entry, BOM management and PCB layout reviews
- Do design and test documentation for the developed design.
- Understand the identified technical issues and work on closures as per guidance
- Work efficiently with hardware, software and mechanical development teams to deliver the assigned task/project with quality within the timelines.
Essential Qualification And Experience
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/ Power Electronics or equivalent
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Hardware design.
- Strong in fundamentals of Analog and digital electronics.
- Familiar with the concepts of Microcontrollers / Microprocessors operation and the hardware requirements for designing circuits using them.
- Know-how on power supply designs, especially DC- DC converters (Fly-back/Push-pull/ Half bridge) and LDOs
- Strong understanding of Transformer design, selection of ferrite core, preparation of winding specification to suppliers.
- Hands-on experience in design & testing of high voltage designs up to 1kV.
- Proficient in component selection for circuit design
- Experience in using common lab equipment like DMMs, Oscilloscopes, power supplies, LCR meter, Signal generators.
- Good analytical skills
- Passion for success and being proactive
- Systemic and going in-depth approach
- Be flexible, hands-on and willing to learn new technologies
- Be a good team player, with good collaboration skills.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Circuit simulation experience (LT spice or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of EMI/EMC
- Knowledge in PCB layout design, and manufacturing processes
Company: BTL India Private Ltd
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.