Hardware Electrical and Electronics Engineer is responsible for the development of Automotive Electrical components for TEA2BP, TEA2+ platform on Power management, Alternator , battery, Fuse selection, Grounding of vehicles, Wire selection, consumer list preparation, HMI components like Stalk switch, AC control panel, Dashboard SW with LIN/CAN expertise, supplier development
- You will be involved in requirement gathering, writing of Technical specifications and integration of components in the electrical system, the release of component documentation in the PDM system.
- To drive discussions with suppliers on issues related to requirements definition, design, validation and follow-up. This work can be done in close collaboration with other stakeholders and project managers at all sites.
- Define and balance all the requirements to be considered in the development of these components to ensure maximum commonality
- Responsible for component development in collaboration with suppliers and global counterparts
- Analyze project and technical needs and lead development within the electrical components areas on sensors, HMI & Power management.
- Drive technical concepts and ensure supplier agreements in place.
- Define and follow the validation plan
- Participate in project risk analyzes. DFMEA, SFMEA etc.
- Drive installation and ensure Documentation of our solutions (releases)
- Drive critical issues problem solving in collaboration with the supplier’s and within the team.
- Capitalize knowledge around protection and distribution components
- Contribute to continuous improvement on tools, work methods and the development process
- Guide team member’s in daily operational deliveries.
- Basic Agile methodology
- Basic Software understanding of requirements
- Basic EMI/EMC understanding & review of test reports for components
- Expert in understanding of durablity and relaiblity test requirments – understanding of test reports
Qualifications & Experience
- BE or M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent
- Excellent Passion working on vehicles & Creating new Ideas, Person with Patent holder is an advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in an automotive domain only (OEM/Tier-1’s).
- In addition to your technical skills and knowledge, you should be good communicator, organized, synthetic and fair in your analyzes, and have a special attention to maintain control over quality, cost, time and feature criterion.
- Should have excellent leadership skills.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.