- Advertisement -
- Work with ISC, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Engineering, Commodity Managers and Procurement to identify new sources of supply for electrical and mechanical parts
- Owning/ Creating of Engineering Part Analysis (EPA)’s, Transition Design Reviews (TDR), Risk Assessments and Supplier Qualification plans for assigned transition and reposition parts.
- Responsible for successful technical work scope in transition to new/ alternate suppliers and/or new location globally.
- Addressing producibility technical issues by coordinating responses to suppliers.
- Responsible for setting technical direction and establishing priorities for other technical disciplines that are supporting to achieve the overall program objectives.
- Work with the ISC Program Manager to ensure alignment of objectives, provide updates and status of engineering activities, and influence the larger team to ensure that the appropriate balance of cost, schedule and technical requirements is met.
- Provide clear and consistent communication and messaging to all levels of the organization with all stakeholders
Preferred Skills/ Experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in either design, development, test of aircraft systems and components OR in manufacturing of mechanical components / electronics circuit cards is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Good understanding of Product Life Cycle Management tools like Teamcenter for drawings and product information management.
- Basic knowledge of SAP or any equivalent ERP tool preferred
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions while balancing multiple concurrent projects
B.E/ B. Tech in Mechanical, Electronics or Manufacturing Engineering
- Advertisement -