What you’ll be doing
- Provides accurate solutions to user problems to ensure user’s productivity.
- Responds to all calls received by the Help Desk (Phone, Email, Chat, Web) and ensures that each Help Desk call received is logged.
- Follows escalation processes and refers more difficult and time consuming issues to the next corresponding support group when appropriate.
- Informs users of any global problems or system outages.
- Maintains a professional Help Desk image at all times being courteous and helpful.
- Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching and feedback.
- Assists in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Assists in special product-related issues as needed.
- First point of contact for providing support for all IT applications and systems to internal end users.
- Applies knowledge of information systems and services to investigate and identify applications, systems and network problems. Uses tools, techniques and knowledge bases to resolve issues.
What we are looking for:
- Experience: 3-7 years
- Academics: Any Graduate (Full Time)
- Has minimum 3 years of experience in a global service delivery team.
- Has solid knowledge of IT service norms such as customer satisfaction, call closure norms such as response time, resolution time, etc.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a good understanding of how the IT helpdesk function integrates with other IT functions in accomplishing the desired results in the required areas.
- Has experience in exercising tact and diplomacy for sensitive situations.
- Has aptitude to understand Arrow procedures, evaluate appropriate alternatives and make a judgment based on the analysis of factual information.
- Exposure to an Oracle ERP environment is a plus.
- Voice support experience in a Global setup is a must.