Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? Join the team that’s taking world leading Keysight products from design to production
Keysight R&D center at Gurgaon need an Intern(6 month) to focus on creating design flow and application in RF area and validating Keysight EDA software’s.
- As an intern in Keysight R&D team the candidate will be accountable for:
- Design and develop design flow and application in RF area
- Use design flow to validate EDA (ADS etc) SW of Keysight
- Identify scenarios/ features which needs improvements
- Collaborate with other members in the team to find the best methods for solving design flow problems
- Integrating flow into validation cycle of EDA Software’s
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in EEE/ECE/EE
- Good knowledge of Electronics and communication engineering. And Proficient in RF engineering concepts
- Basic knowledge of design principles for RF blocks like LNA, PA, VCO, Switch etc. Understanding of Tx/Rx systems
- Good verbal and written English
- An engineering mind who can analyze the problem and propose the various obvious thoughts on solution.
Skills or experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- mmWave theory and design knowledge.
- Design experience/knowledge on IC technology 22nm to 180nm.
- Knowledge of telecommunication generation 3G, 4G, 5G
Location: Keysight Technologies