Job Brief: We are looking for Application Engineer II to provide Technical support to our customers. Technical Support Engineer should be having a good troubleshooting and analysis skills. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers to use applications smoothly.
SBG / BU: PMT/HPS/AS-TAC
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to our customers on Uniformance – Asset sentinel /DynAMo (Advanced Alarm Management) products
- Deliver professional and timely communication to customers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues to resolve or escalate issues timely
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues to best serve needs of customers
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and customer skills
- Meet and exceed all expectations and established benchmarks
Skills and Qualifications
- B.E/B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Instrumentations, Chemical, IT, CSE or equivalent
- Excellent Communication skills (Fluent English)
- Basic VB, Java, .NET and Python Scripting would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on SQL and Oracle
- Candidate should be ready to work in shifts and should be ready to travel as and when required.
For Experience candidate, if any
- Working Experience and Knowledge on at least one DCS, preferably Honeywell control systems
- Experience in handling Projects, Engineering, installation, commissioning, fine-tuning and maintenance of Instrumentation control systems
- Working Experience and Knowledge on other vendor Alarm management solutions, OPC, Data Historians, etc.
- Working experience in RTDBMS like SQL and Oracle
- Should be well versed with OPC Servers, integration and knowledge of Historians with OPC.
- Working experience on Asset sentinel /DynAMo/AAM/OMPro suites
- Working experience in Oil & Gas industry
You Must Have
Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.