The Architecture and Technology Group at ARM is responsible for developing technologies and products for ARM’s future architecture roadmap. The Architecture Verification product group at ARM develops Architecture Compliance Kits that are deployed by multiple development teams to prove that implementations are compliant to the ARM architecture rules. This role gives an opportunity to work on the latest Architecture of the ARM Cores & System IPs. ARM Architecture Verification Engineers are required to develop ARM Architectural Knowledge and apply both hardware and software verification skills to develop high quality and reliable Verification IP. They work as part of the architecture verification team to ensure that all areas of the architecture are understood and thoroughly validated. A suitable candidate for this role must possess good engineering and technical skills, fair understanding of CPU architecture/microarchitecture and communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand architecture specifications, carry out investigations and feasibility studies, develop verification strategy and contribute to development of compliance product
- Design verification testcases/scenarios in assembly/C/HVL and higher abstraction languages using automation techniques as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take up additional responsibilities to contribute to the team’s success.
Qualification & Experience
- BTech/B.S. or MTech/M.S./PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- 4+ Years of engineering experience (CPU/complex IP verification is a plus)
- Strong understanding of basic computer architecture
- Good in logical programming using C/C++/ Assembly with experience in adopting software engineering best practices.
- Familiar with verification process such as Test Plan development, Testcase development
- Familiarity of Unix / Linux working environment
- Experience in CPU verification would be a plus
- At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
- Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
- Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.