No.14/1 & 15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate, Phase 2, Hoody Village, Whitefield Road, KR Puram Hobli,Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- 1 to 7 years’ Experience in creation/revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), CMPs, Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) etc. for Aircraft Components and Systems
- Strong knowledge of Technical Publications Aerospace Standards ATA100, ispec 2200 and S1000D specification
- Experience in writing Assembly, Disassembly and Repair procedures
- Experience with Authoring Tools like Adobe Framemaker, Arbortext Editor XML and S1000D tools
- Exposure to illustration tools such as Isodraw, Tech Illustrator and CAD Tools
- Knowledge on ASD-STE 100 Simplified Technical English
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and change drivers (Service Bulletin, Service Newsletter, ECN, TR, SIL, ATP etc.).
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Benefits package includes
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
Company: Collins Aerospace
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.