A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you’ll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
- 1-2 years of experience in Data management & engineering projects using Informatica products
- Candidate must be experienced on Informatica Power Center (must-have) & Informatica Cloud Services (IICS CDI) (good-to-have)
- Experience with variety of source systems like Cloud (SFDC, Marketo, Azure, AWS etc.) & also, on any perpetual relational DB’s like Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Develop strong functional understanding to support Business
- Translate Business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical models
- Working knowledge in Change Data Capture and Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Advance level on Unix shell scripting, SQL/ PLSQL Skills
- Trustworthy technical skills with a proven track-record of working successfully in various projects
- Ability to make solutions-oriented, creative and innovative contributions in highly demanding situations
- Nice to have experience on scrum/agile project
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Data Modeling like Star and Snowflake schemas and
- knowledge in designing tools like Erwin and Visio.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with onshore & offshore model
- Able to work effectively independent, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently