As AWS/Devops Engineer, you will actively be participating in Conceptualize, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment. Implement an AWS environment that is scalable, highly available, and secure.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
- 1 to 4 years’ experience in AWS infrastructure design.
- DevOps environments / Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong knowledge of core AWS services (EC2, EBS, S3, Security Groups, Console), Amazon
- Cloudwatch, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon API Gateway, AWS CloudFormation and Amazon DynamoDB
- Strong knowledge with Micro Services, API Gateways and application integration development and design
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Good to have knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux) and networking fundamentals and server hardware
- Good to know anyone scripting language such as Shell scripting (or) Python