This is your role
- Install, configure and monitor the resources on AWS / Azure infrastructure using Terraforms, Packer and Ansible.
- Understand pre-existing IaaS code and optimize it to get the desired infrastructure as result.
- Automate the activities wherever possible using scripts.
- Act and close the OS related vulnerabilities.
- Manage and maintain the existing infra set-up on AWS / Azure
- Implement solutions to help support and provide insights into the operational status and efficiency of cloud services.
- Ensure that cloud services are scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant
- Ensure proper processes are followed and documentation is properly maintained
- Work with cloud architects to design highly scalable and automated deployments.
- Develop infrastructure as code, and deployment pipelines for cloud applications.
- Strong knowledge of AWS / Azure components and services
- Experience with working in IaaS and PaaS models
- Should have good knowledge about Cyber security practices in industry
- Hands-on experience on day to day operations with regards to DevOps / CI/CD management on AWS / Azure
- English language (fluent) & Social skills: Good communication skills and proactive thinking.