Change the future with us
- Coordinate delivery team members, routes, and budgets to facilitate large shipments of products, materials, and goods.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specification
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Oversee customer-based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged components upon approval from customers.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 2-5 years along with bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering
- Follows up with Vendors to assure timely and quality delivery
- Responsible for meeting specific project milestones and technical objectives